Hi! I am a third-year master sutdent at the Center for Data Science of Peking University. I am a member of LANCO group, and I am fortunate to be advised by Prof. Xu Sun. I am interested in Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Recently I am working on adversarial learning and backdoor learning problems in NLP, and also federated machine learning problems (optimization & security).
- Master student in Data Science (Statistics), Peking University, Sept. 2020 - Now.
- Visiting student in Statistics, University of California, Berkeley, Jan. 2019 - May 2019.
- Bachelor in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics (Honors Program), Xi’an Jiaotong University, Sept. 2016 - July 2020.
- Research Intern of Wechat AI, Tencent Inc., Jan. 2021 - Now.
Be Careful about Poisoned Word Embeddings: Exploring the Vulnerability of the Embedding Layers in NLP Models
Wenkai Yang, Lei Li, Zhiyuan Zhang, Xuancheng Ren, Xu Sun, Bin He
NAACL-HLT 2021 [url, arxiv, code]
- National Scholarship of China (The highest scholarship for graduate students), 2020-2021
- Pacemaker to Merit Student (The highest honor for graduate students), 2020-2021
- Xingye Bank Scholarship, 2021-2022
- Merit Student of PKU, 2021-2022
Email: wkyang (at) stu (dot) pku (dot) edu (dot) cn